May 29, 2009
Our third Newsletter presents the following recent achievements of CHANGING BEHAVIOUR:
- Database of European DSM programmes
- Detailed case studies now available
- Workshops all over Europe
We also present highlights from recent conference papers:
- Energy efficiency under a climate agenda?
- User involvement in DSM programme design
- Connecting research to design
- Timing as a critical issue
We present a profile of two of the practitioners working in CHANGING BEHAVIOUR, Simon Robinson from Manchester Knowledge Capital and Petra Maier from the Consumer Association of North-Rhein Westfalia. There are also news in brief and announcements of upcoming interesting conferences.